背书条款35条海运提单范本模板案例样本 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
发布时间： 2020-03-17 13:51:36
TERMS AND CONDITION
(Large Print Available on Request)
"Carrier" means 此处输入公司抬头
"Merchant" in cludes the consignor, the shipper, the receiver, the consignee, the owner of the Goods the lawful holder or endorsee of this Bill of Lading, or any other person having any present or future interest in the Goods or this Bill of Lading, or any one authorized to act on behalf of any of the foregoing.
"Vessel", where the context so admits, includes the Vessel named in Box 6 of this Bill of Lading or any substitute therefor, and any feeder vessel, lighter or barge used by or on behalf of the Carrier in connection with any seaborne leg of the carriage.
"Sub-contractor" includes owners and operators of vessels (other than the Carrier), stevedores, terminal, warehouse, depot and groupage operators,road and rail transport operators and any independent contractor employed by the Carrier in the performance of the carriage and any sub-sub-contractor thereof. The expression Sub-contractor shall include direct and indirect Sub-contractors and their respective servants, agents or Sub-contractors.
"Goods" means the whole or any part of the cargo received from the Merchant and includes any Container not supplied by or on behalf of the Carrier.
"Package" means each Container which is stuffed and sealed by or on behalf of the Merchant, and not the items packed in such Container if the number of such items is not indicated on the front of this Bill of Lading or is indicated by the terms such as "Said to Contain" or similar expressions.
"Shipping Unit" means any physical unit of cargo not shipped in a package, including machinery, vehicles and boats, except goods shipped in bulk.
"Container" includes any Container, open top, trailer, transportable tank, flat rack, platform, pallet, and any other equipment or device used for or in connection with the transportation of the Goods.
2. CARRIER'S TARIFF
The terms of the Carrier's applicable Tariff and other requirements regarding charges are incorporated into this Bill of Lading. Particular attention is drawn to the terms contained therein, including, but not limited to, free storage time, Container and vehicle demurrage, etc. Copies of the relevant provisions of the of the applicable Tariff are obtainable from the Carrier or his agents upon request. In case of any inconsistency between this Bill of Lading and the applicable Tariff, this Bill of Lading shall prevail.
3. SUB-CONTRACTING, INDEMNITY AND CERTAIN DEFENSES,EXEMPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
(1) The Carrier shall have the right at any time and on any terms whatsoever to sub-contract the whole or any part of the carriage with any Sub-contractor and/or to substitute any other vessel or means of transport for the Vessel.
(2) The Merchant undertakes that no claim or legal action whatsoever shall be made or brought against any person by whom the carriage is performed or undertaken (including, but not limited to, the Carrier's servants, agents or Sub-contractors), other than the Carrier, which imposes or attempts to impose upon any such person, or any vessel owned or operated by such person, any liability whatsoever in connection with the Goods or the carriage thereof whether or not arising out of negligence on the part of such person. Should any such claim or legal action nevertheless be made or brought, the Merchant undertakes to indemnify the Carrier against all consequences thereof including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis. Without prejudice to the foregoing, every such person or vessel, including, but not limited to, the Carrier's servants, agents, or Sub-contractors as defined in Clause 1 above, shall have the benefit of every exemption, defense and limitations herein contained applicable to the Carrier, in contract or in tort, as if such provision were expressly contracted for its benefit, and, in entering into this contract, the Carrier, to the extent of such exemptions, defenses and limitations, does so not only on its behalf, but also as an agent and trustee for such person or vessel.
4. CARRIER'S RESPONSIBILITY
(1) Port to Port Shipment If boxes 6, 7 and 8 but not boxes 4, 5 and 9 are filled in on the front of this Bill of Lading, this Bill of Lading is a Port-to-Port contract. The Carrier shall be responsible for the Goods as Carrier from the time when the Goods are received by the Carrier at the Port of Loading until the time of delivery thereof at the port of discharge to the Merchant or to the Authority as required by local laws or regulations, whichever occurs earlier.
(2) Combined Transport If Box 4, Box 5 and/or Box 9 are filled in on the front of this Bill of Lading and the place(s) or port(s) indicated therein is/are place(s) or port(s) other than that indicated in Box 7 and Box 8 and Freight is paid for combined transport, this Bill of Lading is a combined transport contract. The Carrier undertakes to arrange or procure the pre-carriage and/or on-carriage segments of the combined transport. All claims arising from the combined transport carriage must be filed with the Carrier within 9 months after the delivery of the Goods or the date when the Goods should have been delivered, failing which the Carrier shall be discharged from all liabilities whatsoever in respect of the Goods. If any payment is made by the Carrier to the Merchant in respect of any claim arising from the combined transport carriage, the Carrier shall be automatically subrogated to or given all rights of the Merchant against all others including pre-carrier or on-carrier or Sub-contractor on account of such loss or damage. Nothing herein contained shall be deemed a waiver of any rights that the Carrier may have against a pre-carrier or on-carrier or Sub-contractor for indemnity or otherwise.
5. NOTICE OF CLAIM AND TIME BAR
(1) Unless notice of loss or damage is given in writing to the Carrier's agent at the Port of Discharge or Place or Delivery before or on the date of delivery of the Goods, or if loss or damage is not apparent, within 15 consecutive days thereafter, such delivery strall be prima facie evidence of the delivery of the Goods by the Carrier and/or on-carrier in the order and condition described in this Bill of Lading.
(2) The Carrier, its servants, agents and Sub-contractors shall be discharged from all liabilities whatsoever unless suit is brought within one year after the delivery of the Goods or the date when the Goods should have been delivered.